Friday, September 18, 2009

P.S.
I am having quiet time with God and what do you know, day three of the Daniel homework, it talks about training yourself in godliness. In 1 Timothy it says don't follow foolish stories that disagree with God's truth (cousin) and training body helps in some ways but serving God helps in everyway and brings blessings in life and future. See, Satan wanted me to feel quilty about my procrastination but today is the day I needed this. God knew that. Romans 6:19 You must give yourselves to be slaves of goodness then you will live only of God. Help me, Lord. I am weak in my natural self. Help me not to be all about what I am going through. Help me to turn to you before others.

2 comments:

  1. I am VERY encouraged by your getting into the homework and strengthening yourself spiritually!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I am finished with the first week. Thank you for your encouragement and accountability.

    ReplyDelete