Friday, September 18, 2009

Good Evening, It has been for the most part a great day. I got home from work and Mackenna was having fun with Alex. As I was saying goodbye to her one of Alex's school mates came over from across the street with siblings and mom and wondered if she could go to the game tonight with them. I allowed her to go and she used her allowance to go since I had no cash and I was going to spend the night with her but this left opportunity to talk to my sister privately about things and also my neighbor in Indiana was on facebook and we chatted for about a half hour. Don is still mowing my yard to keep it nice and they haven't seen anyone come by the house yet. I am liking it here other than missing people I love. I have decided to just delete the voicemails before listening to them for now so I can focus on God fully. Todays was one of the worst ones. I am feeling right now that I could care less if I have anymore contact with her rest of my life, but deep down I love her and she and her husband has done a lot to help Chris and I this past year. I can hear the announcer here at my house from the game and my doors and windows are closed. It reminds me of home because Northside did the same.

I got my Iowa license today for pharmacy in the mail. :) I am officially an Iowaian as far as work, have to wait a couple more weeks for drivers license and plates for cars.

I saw Sarah for a few moments today and she looked great. I kinda envy(good kind) her when she has makeup and dressy clothes on. Hope you had a great day, you deserve a great day.

Ok, since I am alone now I better get off and get my butt in gear. I am going to spend alone time with God and my bible study. Funny, I just wrote this and phone rings for cable. I need to say NO and I did. Then call waiting rang and it was mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment