Thursday, September 17, 2009

I chose to change the picture at top of blog to this one because Alex didn't want to be the focus everywhere. So I chose this one because Chris hand painted it and it was for Alex in her room and it reminds me that God is near in these storms. Bless Sarah's heart, she came in this morning around 10am and sat on the bed til I got up, she was not going to let me off of walking today with her. We did walk and it was a great time. I saw where her uncle lives and rest of Dike I hadn't seen. I also met a gentleman who lives in an apartment that her uncle owns tonight at work. Work went well and I am enjoying the friendliness/patience that they have for me here.

Tomorrow is Don and Sarah's 11th anniversary and I pray that they have an enjoyable weekend together. They are a lovely couple who sets a great example of a marriage that is based on God's truth and compassion.


I have been trying to sleep with the rings on my right hand instead of left to ease into letting go and tonight I am trying to do so again and see about doing during the day a little bit. I think if I start letting go that maybe the vivid dreams will end. I don't know. I also today got a disturbing phone call from a certain cousin and she still hasn't got the picture that I have moved. She is still full of deceit and accusations and manipulation. I have decided to ignore her and follow guidance of my counselor that Chris had no contact with family prior to Alex being 1 1/2 so I should follow his lead.

No comments:

Post a Comment