Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Anybody know any verses to get the enemy out of your mind so I can sleep. Atleast twice a week I sleep but then wake up every 2 to 10 minutes because I see different ways of someone I love or loved take their life in my beautiful old home. I don't understand because it didn't happen at my home. I don't know how much longer I can go without sleep and maintain peacefulness with Alex. I already get snippy easily. I know I don't sleep well to begin with at night since I was a kid and now it is about 3 hours a night I get good sleep. I don't like it that I dislike Chris all the time now. This also makes me worry about others I now know have this same illness he had that they told me either when he died or since that they will do the same and I actually see them sometimes as well. Why did Adam and Eve have to sin? Why does the enemy get to your humanwill?(I know so we can have eternal life) Why didn't God give the strength to Chris that he needed to get through this battle? He was doing great in building his love for God!I do not like seeing him dressed in his best suit and different ways of how you can make yourself die. It is very low of you satan. I just wrote positive things yesterday and I am praising and trusting God. This is one of the reasons why I left Indiana, I thought it wouldn't be so bad if I didn't stay around to see the house or my love ones I see.

2 comments:

  1. check your e-mail. I sent you something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I care and will try to pray for you more often. Keep thanking God for His work in Chris' life every time it comes to your mind. If you keep praising when Satan wants you to curse God, Satan will stop pestering you so that you will not praise God so much. God understands. He will never leave you. Sleep well!

    ReplyDelete