Tuesday, September 15, 2009

I made it through the day. I think I managed to get close to 3 hours sleep last night not all together. I was non-stop at work with the flu shots and then afterwards I went to get Alex but before heading home helped bring branches up for Don as he prepares to get his part of the landscaping done before the excavator comes which is working them in so they will have grass in spring. The last load I did I over did it. My back and shoulders are so tight now and I am so awake. Thank you Jennifer for the verses and prayer you sent me it means a lot to me.

Today was picture day and tomorrow is dress another culture day. So I went to garage and got a Hawaiian shirt of Chris' for Alex to wear tomorrow. I am praying the girls don't get lice, I can't deal with that right now as well as what I am having on my plate now.

The song Savior Please kept playing today for me. Along with I Will Rise those songs kept me going in February. I am still pressing on and will continue to do so.

1 comment: