Saturday, June 13, 2009

Wow, What a day. I arrived at my friends at 10 and left at 6. I helped chop veggies for an italian salad and slice lemons for lemonade, and cooked a lot of pasta for fettacinni and some other pasta for the open house. I even rolled the silverware in napkins. Alex went scrapbook shopping with the graduate and even picked up leaves throughout the day that the squirrels would knock out of their nests. I got a great by on the graduate's kind of shower gels and lotions. It was buy 3 get 2 free.

Alex and I just went and picked up our basement door. I hope this week dad and I can get it up. Alex and I also went today to find a bathing suit for her but had a hard time. Meijer only had two-piece which is not an option!! Walmart didn't have any in her size and so at the mall we checked out Macy's. We found one that will do. It was 50% off. (thank God because of the price) Sometime this week we will go to Goodwill to get shorts. She has a lot of shirts already.

I hope to get the grandkids pictures done this week for a present for dad. I have a coupon for a free 8X10 or 10X13 it expires Father's Day.

I am thanking God today for christian friends and family. I am thanking Him as well for helping me get up this morning. Earlier than I had planned but it was ok. I pray for family who think if they don't talk to you everyday that you are angry with them that they will realize that life is busy especially as a single parent and appointments and work and that it has nothing to do with them. I pray for salvation for these family members as well. (this only started after a talk about boundries) I pray for peace and comfort during this trial. My focus will and is always God first, Alex and I next,and my Comforter and Deliverer and Provider is always faithful.

As For Me and My House We WILL Serve the Lord!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad that you and Alex were able to be helpful to the graduate and her mother today. I hope that you are able to find good buys at Goodwill. I like shopping there cuz I like bargains! You have your priorities right! Love, Aunt Arlona

    ReplyDelete