Saturday, October 3, 2009

Yesterday marked 8 months if you go by day of week but numberwise it is the 6th. I want to thank you for the encouragement today. Today's scripture is perfect for today. Psalm 34:18 The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit. (We see and experience the glory of God when we are feeling high emotionally but we live it out in the valleys mostly thinking we are not good enough)

What I don't understand is this concept. The concept of Jesus is a man right? and I define myself by man. So why can't I define myself in Jesus? I think this is why I am having problems coping with Chris being gone. I have always had a man define who and what I do. I am not a loner, I need someone. But this was one of my prayers for several years that I would find who I am in Christ and who I am period.

I'm gonna tie these sunchips up and hopefully get some sleep. It is 11:45pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment