Wednesday, September 30, 2009

99 Bottles on the wall

Today I am writing my 99th post but 3 are drafts of personal prayers for friends and family, what first came to mind was the song 99 bottles on the wall one fell off and then there were 98 bottles on the wall... I am just going to say, I love all of you and I am praying for a miracle of repentance and revival to occur throughout the world and have our focus on Jesus Christ again.

I live by faith in the Son of God who loved me and gave himself for me. Gal 2:20

No one can define love without defining God. No one can explain love without explaining God. And God can only be defined or explained in Jesus Christ.

Tonight in the adult group at church we were in the book of Psalms. We were in chapter 42 vs 1 and 2 but I had flipped to the next page before turning it to the correct one. I saw a prayer I wrote by later verses in 42 for Chris' salvation and I even dated it for some odd reason. It was 10-31-06 so tonight I wrote thank you Jesus for answering prayer in 12/07 :) It made me happy, even though I prayed prior to that day for his salvation that was the day I started praying deeper for him. Praise God. I try not to put God in a box but it does happen time to time but He can not fit into a box, He has plans already and Alex and I are waiting for His time and voice.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What a neat find! So glad for your answered prayer concerning Chris' salvation!

    ReplyDelete