Monday, September 28, 2009

I pray for wisdom and understanding as I continue to lean on You. Guide and direct my path that it will be honoring to You. I thank You for Your timing and provisions. I thank You for providing for our needs and the smooth happy transition. I pray that You will show me the way You want me to be a Daniel and give me the strength I need to do that. I do not want to be a Babylonian gal. I love Your way and have a deep desire to know You more. I love you God. I ask if You you could please let Chris know we love him and miss him. Give me the comfort and love that I need right now. Let me feel You so I know all I need is You. I pray for the items that are on my draft that I am not going to post since it is private to those that it involves. Be with ALL my relatives in whatever they are needing or going through. Help the ones who have strayed or don't know You come to You. I thank You for using others to bring me back 10 years ago. I thank You for what you have done for me and what You have walked me through to strengthen me. I love You. Your Daughter. p.s I am waiting and seeing. .

No comments:

Post a Comment