Sunday, September 27, 2009

Praising God today that I was at a place when my migraine hit so bad that I had someone available to drive me to a dark room and take care of Alex. I praise God that He took it away by 3pm so Alex could get some reading done for school and that I was able to worship Him tonight. God is so faithful and gracious and I adore Him for that. I am weak all the time without Him in my life.

I pray for those who are sick today that His healing hand will be on them. I pray for those who are losing their jobs or have that God will provide for their needs and show them the right one for them. Help them to keep trusting and praising You. Psalm 143:8 Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. I thank You for providing a position for me out here and that You are surrounding us with those who care for each other and care for You. You use them at the right time to show me that You are still beside me, thank you.

John 14:27 Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. It is so great that God gives us the right kind of peace. We often look at the world or others to find peace including myself, but that only lasts for a moment. I am so thankful that God used this past year to show me that I need to focus more on Him than on things of this world. I have come a long way but still so short of the outcome. I do my best each day.

1 comment:

  1. God has blessed you in so many ways. I am glad that you are seeking to serve Him and that you are surrounding yourself with those who are able to help you on your journey. Have a blessed week! Love, Aunt Arlona

    ReplyDelete