Monday, August 10, 2009

Ouch! Sorry for not focusing

What is it driving home from Iowa that I seem to get a migraine. I was 30 miles from home and I was concentrating on getting home not realizing the speed limit changed and with a pounding head and air not working so the wind sound not helping, I got pulled over. Ouch!! I am doing better now that I took a maxalt and have been home for 2 hours with my eyes closed. But am not looking forward to calling to see what this may cause me. I didn't mean to be going over but I guess it serves me right for past days of going over on purpose. Good thing I have 0 points and good record I can see about deferred program that if I don't do wrong for a year it won't show up on insurance. Lets hope!!! I am going back to bed. Talk to you all soon.

P.S. It was not God's will for a one bedroom apt. it was for a house that is one bedroom. I also have my own security next door, nothing better than a sherriff next door. Sure beats a guard dog that you have to clean up after. :) I chose this because I didn't want to make big decisions right away and also I want Alex and I to declutter our spiritual life of materialistic things. I want us to bond and be active together like ride bikes, walk, play games, read, scrapbook. It will be only for a little while. Plus my landlord is the mayor.

2 comments:

  1. Sorry about the ticket and the migraine. I hope that you are feeling better now. It will be exciting to see pictures and hear all about the house. I wish you many happy days there. Love, Aunt Arlona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bummer!!! I had a sympathy migraine all day yesterday. Praying God works even this out for your best.

    ReplyDelete