Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I got up this morning at 8 and laid in bed til 9 and then Alex and I did errands before meeting friends at Chuckie Cheeses. Then after 4 hours there we went and got a new cell phone plan. I messed with phone and converted pictures over for over an hour then mom showed up to do hers and dads. We therefore lost track of time and Jennifer was frustrated because the location of meeting plus us being late was not connected right. It hurt to see her frustrated then time didn't allow us to see much of the zoo together nor eat together.

Before leaving zoo though Alex got two real peacock feathers for me. They were not from a full grown one. It's a long story on why she did this. So when or if you think of it when we are together I will tell you.

I have another headache tonight almost a migraine but not quite. I also opened the mail that was delivered today from me holding it since Thursday. In it was a card from Sue and inside it was a copy of the letter Chris wrote her that she happened to have laminated for herself and pointed out parts of it when we went out for Alex's birthday which wasn't even about Alex that night by their choosing. Why she sent this to me I don't know except to make me feel bad all over again, but I am choosing to not let it disturb me so much. Yes, it hurts but I am not going to dwell on it like I have in the past or at least I am praying I won't.

On my new phone I can check email and facebook but can't respond so if you need to write me you can but I won't respond or post once my internet is canceled here until I get there and I don't know when the cut off will be so don't fret if you don't hear from me for a couple of weeks.

Hope your week is going well. Mine is for the most part. I am excited to see what God has in store for Alex's and my journey together. Please keep us in your prayers and those who are helping us that we will be safe and injury free.

1 comment:

  1. Headaches are such a pain! I woke up with one this AM. I am praying yours will ease as you have much to do every day.
    I am sorry your zoo time didn't go as you planned.

    ReplyDelete