Thursday, August 13, 2009

My headache is doing better but I had to take maxalt and ibuprofen again this morning to get through the day. Tomorrow I have to turn in my internet connection so I won't be on til Sept. unless I use Sarah's on the days I will be out there taking things back and forth. I have counseling tonight since she was sick on Tuesday. I am trying to get motivated on packing the rest of the things so I will be done and can just take trips back and forth to move. It is depressing here with nothing on walls and shelves.

Here is a cute saying for today that a regular customer told us he is in his 90's... I named my old car, do you know what I named it? I named it constipated because it couldn't pass anything.

I found out today that since I was in a 50 zone that they only do 10 over in order to do the deferred so it now will show on my license for 7 years and cost me 141.50. So I will now set my cruise control more often or atleast when I have a migraine. I'm ok with it, it was my mistake and I don't have a huge mortgage anymore to pay. I am proud of myself for this being the 1st in over 11 years.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you at least got the ticket thing figured out. Of course you can use our internet.
    Love and prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got a chuckle out of "Constipated". That was very funny. Glad you shared it. Would it be cheaper to rent a big truck than to make so many trips? That has to be very tiring to make a lot of 16 hour trips. Looking forward to seeing you on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete