Saturday, July 18, 2009

All I have to say is lies lies lies. I confronted her about calling my counselor and she denied it. I did let them come over after dinner, which I was going to pay because it was his birthday but they wouldn't let me. They brought in a big bin full of junk for Alex's birthday and a cloth recycle bag full of movies for her. They had one for me as well with a yellow envelope that I haven't opened yet. She then cornered me and asked if she could come over while her car is getting an oil change like she normally does. I said sure, after long long hesitant. I hope dad will come with the kids to house sit since I have to work or I can just leave 2 hours early for work and not be home when she arrives. Why can't I be strong without feeling guilty? Again, she also kept saying things about Chris that hurt me inside and a lot more stuff. I hope God moves me away from this emotional and spiritual rottenness. Pray for change in Sue and healing of hurt she has been through (according to her). Pray I can become stronger in standing up to what I need to live a healthy spiritual life.

1 comment:

  1. You need to tell Sue that you will not be home so she should make other plans. Do NOT allow her to manipulate you. If you are not home, how will she get in. She should not be given a key again under any circumstances. It is too hard on you to have her there. Was the junk worth it to Alex?

    ReplyDelete