Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Wow, what God has for me today!!! I met with the air/heat guys and that is bad. Then off to lawyer to see how the estate is coming and what my options are for the house. All I have to say for now is as God lays on your heart to pray for me PLEASE PLEASE do! I have a lot of hard decisions ahead these next few weeks. I am drained emotionally, physically, and spiritually. I want to do what God wants me to and what is best for Alex. Help me to understand what is Your will and do what is right in Your eyes. Give me the strength I need to do what I need to do and have no resentment or regrets or guilt. Help me to stop crying over these decisions because it would be different and ok if Chris was still here. It is just Alex and I now. Please guide and direct my thoughts and steps. I love you.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I missed a lot!! Things have been too busy to even read blogs lately! Praying praying praying for you! You can do it! YOu can choose to ACT not REACT!!
    ( I keep telling myself this too!)

    ReplyDelete