Monday, July 13, 2009

Good Evening, to the ones who are interested in my journey. Yesterday, after I blogged I took a nap to try to get rid of my headache, but didn't. Had to take Alex to mom's so I did and also took a migraine pill prior. I left immediately so I can get home while I could still see. I slept when I got home and then I awoke later without a headache. I read chapter 5 of boundaries which was 10 laws of boundaries. Very very good. It helped on pages 122 & 123 of boundaries it says.. You need to tell the other person considering their feelings. Telling them needs to happen as long as it doesn't harm them. In my case this has hurt them but not harm them."You need to evaluate the effects of setting boundaries and be responsible to the other person, BUT that does NOT mean you should avoid setting boundaries because they respond with anger or hurt. Things can hurt and not harm us and can infact even be good for us. Things that feel good can be very harmful to us. It is always easier to go through the broad gate of destruction and continue to not set boundaries where we need to. But the result is always the same:destruction. Only the honest purposeful life leads to good fruit. Deciding to set boundaries is difficult because it requires decision making and confrontation which in turn may cause pain to someone you love." So, there I have it, I need to stick to my boundaries even if it effects Alex getting her presents. I hope I can stay strong. It's not fair to Alex for this war. I have given them many chances to respect me and Alex and the boundaries but I can't handle this unspiritualness actions much longer.

Pray for me tomorrow as I meet with my lawyer to see about who gets paid from the estate and who doesn't. Also, we are going over my house options, since I called them today to see what they were but got voicemail. When I got off work today, what do you know, I had several calls from my "favorite" cousin-n-law still bugging me about the school situation and why haven't I called her back today. I have gotten mean with her in a loving way. I don't want to in a hatred way, like everyone is telling me to here. I don't want to remove her totally but it may come to that. My neighbor 3 doors down told me that she tried to get in the other week and couldn't and seemed upset. Why is she trying to get in when she doesn't have Alex? I don't try that at her house but I don't have a key to her house anyways. Thank God I switched locks.

I have a busy day tomorrow, my central air/heat is being looked at, then lawyers, then work and hopefully I can find a time to call the mechanic to see when he wants the blue car to fix it. Can't wait to escape to Michigan in a couple weeks. Love you God, thank you for today going smooth.

No comments:

Post a Comment