Monday, April 6, 2009

Praising God

Good Evening, I thank God for either healing Alex or it was just stress/illness this past weekend. I drove 6 hours south to be with her after she blacked out and fell while on vacation with her grandparents. By the time I got there she was doing better and I had dinner with her before turning around to drive back so I could be at work Sunday. Today I took her to her pediatrician and he said she is healthy and nothing is wrong. I am praising God for keeping her here with me but at the same time trusting Him to provide for the medical bills of the ems ride and care at St. Lukes. I missed out on 10 hrs of overtime (which work hardly ever okays) but my daughter is more important to me. I am doing well but feel like I am imposing on friends if I call to talk because I am taking from their family. I am feeling alone and like Job. God allows bad things to keep coming but I know it made Job stronger in his faith and life and so I am hoping and trusting God will do the same for me.

My prayer today is that I thank God for my family and friends and thank you for healing and being with Alex. Help her to keep trusting you and help me to raise her into a godly young lady. Heal others pain and illness before mine because they deserve it more. I praise and glorify Your Name. As for me and my house we will serve the Lord!!!

4 comments:

  1. LouAnn,
    Email me and let me know what time you are working. I am still trying to find a time that works to call you. You can call anytime.
    Love and prayers from all of us!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feel free to call me any time. If I am home, I will surely talk with you or listen whatever is best for you. I love you. I am glad that Alex is doing well. Sorry that you had to miss the overtime, but you have the right priorities. It is okay and even important for you to pray for yourself. God can take care of more than one person at a time and you are valuable to your family and friends. You have much value and don't let satan tell you otherwise. God thinks you are so important to Him that He died and rose again for you. God does not make junk or anyone who is not important. Lovingly, Aunt Arlona

    ReplyDelete
  3. How scary for you and Alex! I'm so glad she is ok. We do need to find time to talk. When the weather turns better we should meet at a park. That way my creatures that pester me will leave me alone for 5 minutes.
    I got the Easter card you sent. Thank you so much!!! Love Ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are important...and not any less than anyone else!! You are loved and I am here for you. Do not hesitate to call me whenever.
    Love,
    your sister

    ReplyDelete