Saturday, April 11, 2009

Good Evening, Today was fun. Alex woke me up at 9am. I didn't get up til 10 though. We then went to the mall to pay for the ring I got Chris for Christmas and my cell bill. Then I surprised her by taking her to go see the movie Hannah Montana since I had a buy one get one coupon. Then we went to Walmart to get items for lunch tomorrow. We walked to the park today and played awhile. Before she went to bed tonight we watched the movie A Christmas Card that she wanted me to watch with her. I didn't answer my phone today because I wanted to just be here with Alex. God has been with me today for the most part. I walked the house and just admired all the pictures I have. I know he felt loved and unconditionally from Alex and I. Just like he loved us. I am so grateful that God showed him the love through us and wanted to stay with him no matter what because that is what brought him to the Lord. I didn't get Alex an Easter basket because I want her to know the truth and that it isn't about material things. (Even though I think she knows the truth) Today was a gorgeous day to be outside. I was out on our deck for awhile as well talking to Chris and God. We have a busy day tomorrow, we need to get up at 6am for 7am service at Holy Cross, then meet Kenneth here at 9am to go to First Assembly at 10:30am then back here for lunch at 1 or 1:30p. I am sending you Easter wishes to you and your family. May you reflect on your relationships with God and family and remember that you will see your loved ones again because of what God has done for us.

My prayer tonight is that I may be a shining light of His love so that others will have the peace I have to live each day. I pray that we don't take our time with loved ones for granted or waste our time making lives difficult and then when they are gone wondering if they loved us or we loved them. I am grateful that Chris and Alex and I knew how we felt towards one another and we are not questioning if we loved each other. I praise God for what He has done and is doing and will do for me. I give Him all my praise. Thank you for carrying me today and not dropping me. As for me and my house we will serve the Lord.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Easter. I hope that you are having a wonderful time with your family. You are in my prayers. We had a nice time at Dave and Wendi's house. Wendi has been trying to comment on your post, but for whatever reason she is unable to do so. She will probably e-mail you. Love, Aunt Arlona

    ReplyDelete