Thursday, April 9, 2009

Good Evening, Today went better than yesterday. Alex made it all day without an episode. She seems to be normal today. I pray that she doesn't get a fever or over-whelmed so it won't happen again. Alex and grandma made a book together tonight at Walgreens about there mystery trip. I am missing her tonight doing devotions and singing. She went home with grandma for Good Friday since she has no school tomorrow. I disappointed Chris' cousin by this and so I am feeling like I can't please people. I know I can't please everybody at the same time. While they were doing the book I called a friend that called earlier and they have been through a lot as well. They were an encouragement to me. Their faith has grown through their circumstances as well and God has provided for them as well. I am not looking forward to Easter because Chris isn't here with me. The Lord will give me the strength and attitude I need to celebrate why I am here and living eternally. This is the first year I am going to miss the Good Friday service at my church at 1pm but plan on going to Jennifer's or Holy Cross at 7pm. When I say my church it is First Assembly. (that is where I feel God and seem to grow) It disturbs me still that Alex is bragging on how well she loved the EMS ride.

God walked hand and hand with me today. He wrapped His arms around me and comforted me. Today it seems that He healed Alex because she was her energetic self tonight. I am hopeful that He will continue to help her heal. We missed Erins House tonight because I wasn't sure if she was better or not so I had to let them know ahead of time if we were coming or not.

Thank you to my friend Stacy for taking pictures at birthday bowling which I just got off her sight. Hope she didn't mind. I had a blast that night with them. I needed the fun!!!

My prayer tonight is thanking God for co-workers, friends and family to get me through the day and for their support of thoughts and prayers. I thank God for dying for me so that I may live with Him forever. I also ask that He will provide jobs for the jobless, provide for the ones who need things, heal the sick, and give strength to the weak. Thank you for today and help us to live a life for You!!

No comments:

Post a Comment