Friday, April 24, 2009


I am so thankful that I have a Rock to go daily. I think (know) that I am doing well today and my faith is growing stronger each day because I go to my Rock and rejoice and thank Him even during the difficult times. Psalm 126:4 (TLB) says May we be refreshed as by streams in the desert. In difficulties, I can drink freely of God's power and experience His touch of refreshment and blessing-Much like an invigorating early spring rain. I believe what Isaiah 26:3 says, Those of steadfast mind you keep in peace-in peace because they trust in you. I have stayed upon Him through thick and thin and He has given me that perfect peace I need.

Today my grandpa had a pacemaker put in and it went well. I think he is coming home tomorrow. I pray that it will work and there won't be any complications. I talked to my Aunt Mary who I hardly see or talk to tonight for about a half hour. I don't know if I am going to be up to going to K'ville on Sunday for a cookout. Sundays are usually hard for me. I am just praying that I can have a week that nothing happens or have anything to worry about.

It's after 10 and Alex is watching a Christmas movie so if we get more cold weather or snow it's her fault. I am on deck with our cat Casper enjoying the nice evening weather. I think I am going to grill tomorrow for luner.(lunch/dinner)Alex got to go to the zoo today with cousin Sue since she had a half day of school and I had to work.

Alex doesn't know this but I am planning with my cousin Sarah that lives in Iowa, who has a daughter 7 days older than Alex and a son who is exactly 1 year younger, to have a celebration together around her birthday(July 1). I took vacation July 1 -3 and have June 29th and July 4th and 5th off. I guess Marlene is going to church camp end of June and I think Alex will join Marlene. Alex will probably like it but she is worried about her weight. We are both working on it and I plan to take walks and ride bikes this spring and summer. We have work to do to change her eating habits from our remodeling months but I know we can do it.

My prayer tonight is that God will show Himself to those who need to see Him. I am praising Him more and more. I thank Him for loving me unconditionally and keeping me close. As for me and my house we will serve the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment