Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Good Evening, I ended up having to work til 10pm tonight due to someone calling in. I am on a high tonight due to having a great day. I met with my life insurance guy to get costs for Alex and life on house mortgage. Then I went on deck to talk to God and Chris and looked across and saw a landscaper who gave me a quote and I told them it would be fall or next year though. Had a good day at work and my regular that comes in every Tuesday (they know thats my night to work) came in to brighten my day. Their relative does landscaping as well so they are sending them my way to get me a deal. We'll see. Alex and Sue are asleep and I am wide awake. I am missing Chris. It is so lonely and empty here. I am actually debating on having a cookout for co-workers so it won't be. I wish I knew how to do other things so I didn't just type about my days, but my counselor thinks it is great so then in one year I can look back and see how God helped me through these times of trials.

My prayer tonight is that Barbara's surgery went well, hopefully we will know by tomorrow if it did. I thank God for a great day. I pray that God will continue to guide and direct me and reveal Himself to me. God is my Rock!!!! As for me and my house we will serve the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment