Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Good Evening, I hope you are doing well. Barbara's surgery went well but we are praying that God will heal her or allow the chemo to work. I had a good day even though I didn't sleep well last night, due to being on the couch that is in the old living room and being wired up after work for some reason. I cried this morning on my way to work, wishing I still had Chris to help do our projects(atleast I think that is why, I don't remember exactly why because I think about a lot of things that make me cry). I am so surprised how well God has helped Alex and I to keep loving Him and trusting Him. Also, how well we have been able to deal with these trials. He is so Awesome. I've tried to get the video but I don't know how to get the Awesome God video on my blog with this so if anyone knows let me know please. Thank you.

My prayer tonight is that God will help Alex with her attitude of wanting everything her way. Help her to be more respectful. I thank God for her and for being her Anchor. I pray for the friends and family who are worried about their jobs or don't have one that God will give them the peace and guidance they need to make a living. I pray for those who need healing that God will heal them and take away their pain. I love you and am continuing to trust you and lean on you. Thank you for this day and as for me and my house we will serve the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment