Thursday, September 10, 2009

Where is my house. I love my little brown house and it is gone. I now have a pale cream color house. Alex walked to school to get on shuttle bus this morning all on her own. Big step for me. Work was crazy today. The flu shots are killing us. I have not eaten out for 2 days now. :) A girl from across the street came over tonight as Alex was in bathtub and asked if she could go play volleyball with them. I was amazed because Alex said this same girl gives her a hard time in playing another game at school. I think it is just competition talking while at school.
Alex failed an accelerated reading test today and we had a talk about slowing down to read and understanding it and not to just fly through a book to get done so she can play. I told her I will have Sarah and I have her not play at all and she will just do reading and homework til bed if she doesn't put her all into it. I told her I want her to re-read the book and test but it won't count but said teacher told her to return it so I will see what I can do. Pray for strength that I can stick to discipline because she is pushing as far as she can as far as listening and obeying. Fortunately, Sarah and I are on track together and working together to enforce unity.

I love you all but I have to get going on this mess!!

No comments:

Post a Comment