Monday, September 7, 2009

New home

It has been hard for me not to be able to get on and write this past month. But I am back! So far I met a neighbor across the street and the deputy sheriff (next door) who they both happen to be very helpful in helping me with things I needed help on. Pray for Don and I as we are congested and he is not feeling the best. I get to go grocery shopping with Sarah tomorrow so I can cook!:) I have my kitchen in order and my "living room" almost there. I plan on getting the clothes put in dressers tomorrow and hang pictures. Don't worry, I picked a few and packed the rest for storage. I thought it was great that only 2 picture frame glass broke and 2 other frames just got dinged out of all that was packed into one long rubbermaid tote without padding. I am determined to get all settled in before Friday so the 2 McCallum girls and Alex and I can have a fun weekend together. I will post pictures sometime. I am also hoping to get thank yous out sometime as well from the going away party mom threw for us and I really appreciated. Got more things to do and get Alex to bed so take care and glad to be back. Love, LA

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back. I missed you. I'm glad that you are getting settled in your new home. Tell Sarah hello for me and have fun with the girls this weekend. Love, Aunt Arlona

    ReplyDelete