Friday, September 11, 2009

GIRLS NIGHT

Thank you Sarah and Homer for putting our beds together while I was at work. The girls and I made them with clean sheets.
Here is the house that is no longer my stand out brown house. Which we arrived home to.
We haven't had much fun tonight. I left Don and Sarah's around 7pm and fixed the girls popcorn to go with their movie while I hung pictures and ate dinner. Continue to pray for Don as he is not feeling well and there is so much to get done. If it doesn't rain tomorrow the girls and I are going to go help with branches but will save time to do a surprise I promised them.
Girls watching movie while eating popcorn!!
The girls doing a horseshoe symbol with legs for the colts! If you ask me it looks like the field goal posts.
The girls smiling pretty with animals.
The girls wanted a silly picture.
Here is the main wall in kitchen I made it my family wall.

Work went well and I enjoyed the day until listening to voicemails on the way to get the girls but I am over it and I am going to have a great weekend. I might make pancakes tomorrow for the girls or french toast. It has been 3 days now that I have either eaten homecooked meals or packed my lunch. No eating out!!! And I haven't had much pop either :)

1 comment:

  1. It's so neat to see you house looking like a home! I love the picture wall!

    ReplyDelete