Friday, July 10, 2009

Today went well at work but not so well with controling over stepping cousin. Alex and I had dinner with them and had plans afterwards but they wanted to come over to the house for Alex to open gifts and to visit. I said we had other plans and I thought we could open presents here. They talked and talked about people I don't know about their problems with their kids and so Alex and I missed our other plans. I now have to have them over next Saturday after we celebrate his birthday. I tried so many times to suggest me taking Alex to her house to open gifts this weekend or next and the answer was we are busy. Why is it a one way street for controlers? The third chapter which was tonights I just read was about identifing the different catogories of boundary problems. After tonight, which wasn't about Alex with them I am ready to ask my lawyer my options with the house that is not in my name and move without telling them where, but again they will be controling my life and I leaving great neighbors. But I can go to school with the lesser monthly cost. I can't afford my house in 7 to 9 years anyways. I was almost ready to call this yucky tatoo guy that likes me to go with me tonight just to see their reaction but I didn't want to start a problem there and it would be ungodly thing to do. All day today and especially tonight I thought of being at the celebration at the Dike park. God what to do with my life is up to you, please help me understand real soon. Thanks.

2 comments:

  1. LouAnn, sorry it is so difficult. Praying with you that God reveals His plan soon.

    PS- It would have been great to have you guys in Dike :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The party was great and we stayed in bed until 10 (Don) and 10:30 (me). It is nice to have all the work behind us. We made WAY too much pasta salad, but that is the only thing that wont freeze.

    Praying with you for wisdom in your actions and the discipline not to REACT.

    Glad Alex is home from camp. We were praying for her.
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete