Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Today I had counseling. My counselor couldn't believe that I was for the first time since Feb. smiling the whole time. I told her all except the phone calls that I have decided not to get to me, I had a great relaxing week. She told me I need to leave my phone at home on my days off and go on a day trip for myself. I also went today and got cheaper car insurance. A person my counselor told me about is a state farm agent and he was able to give me better coverage for $60 less than what I was paying elsewhere. Work went well today. Other than someone that keeps bugging me about Tuesdays and birthday party for Alex, my week has been good. Nancy (counselor) said I don't need to have a party here because we did out in Iowa and it is not wrong to change things up every year. So I decided that Jen can take her for a date and I will invite Sue to ice cream at a ice cream shop (since I don't trust her alone with Alex)and if my parents want to do something they can. As far as school, I don't know what I am doing yet.

Today, I ended up going to Deluxe Glass, which is 3 doors down from me and are the ones who put in my new windows. I had locked my keys inside the house and I stood on my air conditioning unit to climb in my window but I was not strong enough to boost myself up and in. So I went to see if someone would help boost me since I didn't have Alex to push in. They had a tall guy that climbed in and unlocked my door. They take good care of me. Before my trip they fixed my side mirror so it wouldn't move on me and while they did that they decided to check my oil and engine as well. Again today they wouldn't take anything from me. I appreciate my neighbors. I think it is me that seems to have to have something that happens each day or it is not normal.

Hope Don had a great birthday. I thought of him a lot today and praying for them as they get ready for the celebration they are having on Friday.

I pray for family and friends as God lays them on my heart. I am feeling the urge to ask all of you to pray for the marriages of friends and families you know. I know the enemy likes to destroy the things that are supposed to be built in God's image. Pray for our churches as well. Many I feel are in mourning (God's light is not shining bright or showing God's presence) So please join me in this warfare.

God Bless you and remember Obedience Brings Blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment