Friday, July 24, 2009

Good Evening, I hope you are doing well. These past few weeks I have seen God working in my life and decisions. Keep praying though as I have more decisions in store for what God has in store for us. I am looking forward to the reunion. My counseling went well last night but I am so amazed how well I took the voicemails I got today from a certain someone. If I wanted to destroy her life with her husband I could but I am not going to. I am still going to not show her the letter from Chris either because I do not want her to feel hurt. I am finally at peace with everything. I am just trusting God as He guides me in His way as I step out in faith.

Tonight my parents and I and Alex went and saw G-force. I think they liked it but it was not one of my movies. I thought it looked good in previews but I was not intrigued.

I pray that Sarah and Don are getting the truck packed for their trip and I pray that their road trip will be smooth and peaceful. I pray that this will be a time of relaxing and just being together making great memories as a family. I thank you God for your hand in everything and being here all the time for me. You are so wonderful and worthy of my praise. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment