Sunday, May 3, 2009

Good Evening, I am doing well, I haven't written for a few days because I have been getting ready for new windows and carpet cleaning and this was my weekend to work. Today was hard. I cried my whole lunch break. I am missing Chris. I also feel like I am cheating on him when I talk to friends that are guys. I am not thinking of these guys as more than friends or in lustful ways, so why am I feeling like I am cheating? Only God knows. I am talking to my elders and pastor to see if they will pray throughout my house and entry way for those who cross it.

Alex had fun at girl scout camp and then Saturday night at a square dance that grandma and grandpa took her to.

The meeting with the life insurance person went well. I do have to have blood work and urine sample for them tomorrow so I am not able to eat past 4pm today until after the test at 11am. I haven't had caffine or other things since Thursday. I haven't even craved them either. Praise God. I am not doing well though emotionally because I am eating more and therefore have gained a little back of my 50 pounds that I have lost since August. I have been drinking alot of water though.

Tuesday I meet with my lawyer to legalize issues that I don't want to face but have to so the state won't get Alex and the house. I am doing a will and place her where I think will be best for her if something happens to me. ( I hope nothing does, I pray)

I am looking forward to having Jennifer(sister) over on Wednesdays. We are going to get together to do the Beth Moore study that my cousin Sarah has loaned me to encourage me and grow in my faith. So thank you to Sarah.

My prayer tonight is that God will continue to give Alex and I peace and comfort. I pray for healing of Barbara and for the strength she and her family needs. I pray for those who need jobs or might be laid off or lose theirs that God will give them the peace and provisions they need. I praise God for allowing Chris to compromise and let me work so that I am able to provide for us. I praise God for helping keep this job with todays economy. I pray that God will use me to be a witness for Him and shine His light to others. As for me and my house we will serve the Lord.

1 comment:

  1. I am continuing to pray for you and the various emotions and decisions you must walk thur. So glad God is there!

    ReplyDelete