Monday, May 4, 2009

Verses that helped me this past week

Good Evening, Today was busy but good. The windows got put in this afternoon and look nice. I got my blood work done. I purchased baseball tickets for the clan for May 29th(last Friday of May). Tomorrow is busy as well. I have the will to do at 9am and doctors appointment for my migraines from my fall a year ago at 11am then work at 2pm. Today I also sat down and did a budget summary for the rest of the year from the worksheet Jennifer sent me. If nothing major happens it looks like I can also do our second project this fall which is the landscaping out back.

Several people have responded about me getting more energy and giving advice. I just want to let you know that I do walk and exercise and drink water but it's like my body just doesn't want to be energetic yet. I think it's still kinda numb. I did feel great when the insurance lab lady weighed me. I still have my 50 pounds off even though I thought and felt like I gained some. :)

Here is some verses which kept me going this week. 1. Isaiah 26:3 Those of steadfast mind you keep in peace-in peace because they trust in you. (the God of peace gives perfect peace to those whose hearts are stayed upon him) 2. Romans 15:13 May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him (this is the secret of joy. We shall no longer strive for our own way;but commit ourselves,easily and simply, to God's way and in so doing this we find our peace.) 3. Hebrews 13:5 Be content with what you have because God has said Never will I leave you and never will I forsake you. (the heart is rich when it is content, and it is always content when its desires are fixed on God. Nothing can bring greater happiness than doing God's will for the love of God.)4. 1Corinthians 13:13 And now these three remain: Faith, Hope and Love. But the greatest of these is love. (Joy is a light that fills you with hope and faith and love.)The last one is Matthew 16:19 Whatever you bind on earth will be bound in heaven.(Prayer is a powerful thing, for God has bound and tied himself to it. No one can believe how powerful prayer is, and what it is able to effect, but those who have learned it by experience.)

My prayer today is for thankfulness of what He has done for us and is going to do. He has blessed me with good neighbors who offer or just do things to help. He has blessed us with great family and friends that are supportive and helpful as well. He has given me a great job so that I can take care of our needs. I am thankful the hope He gives us to live each day for Him. He is our comforter, shelter, provider, and most importantly our salvation. I pray for those who need His healing power. I pray that God will show me who next to be a witness to. As for me and my house we will serve the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment