Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Today counseling went well. My counselor said that the letter I wrote for my brother-n-law and sister-n-law was straight to the point, with boundries and the ball is now in their court. She said she is so proud of how well I am doing. I also met with a friend who is a life insurance guy, I have Alex's plan picked but am still deciding on what plan to pick for me. I wish God would tell me if I am going to die within 20 years. I know that won't happen so please pray for me that God will give me the right thought and decision. I hate doing this because it is hard thinking about your death but you need to do this so the loved ones that are left behind won't have to worry about your daughter's financial difficulties and struggle raising her. I hope tomorrow I can post some easter pictures of Alex that her cousin took her to go get. Some are cute but others bring out the "snot" she sometimes is. But I love her and cherish her. She is my angel sent from above.

Today I pray that God will help Alex with her istep tests and continue to show her His love and support. I pray that God will show me what verses to show her to back up things we talk about. I pray that God will just take all the negative thoughts I have away and replace them with praises. I thank God for today and I pray that I will do better tomorrow. As for me and my house we will serve the Lord.

1 comment:

  1. Praying for Alex's tests and also for insurance guidance. I know how tricky it can be to decide!

    ReplyDelete