Monday, April 27, 2009


Today, Alex and I were sick. I missed work and felt bad because I love work. I love work even more now because being here at home makes me miss Chris and I get down. I no longer can get free internet because my neighbor decided to block his wi-fi so no one can pull from his server. I think it was the little bit of chicken I ate that made me sick, I knew better than to eat the chicken but I was hungry, I hadn't eaten for awhile, I don't remember if I had breakfast or not. I have counseling tomorrow morning and I am not sure what to say. I think I am fine but then there are days like today when I don't do anything and then I am angry at myself, God and Chris. (in that order) Then I play I will Rise, We will remember, Savior Please to get me uplifted again. So that is where I am at today. Sick, down but ok.

My prayer tonight is that Alex and I will be feeling better and she can go do istep test tomorrow and I will be able to go to work and my meetings. I thank God for His understanding and comfort. I pray for those who are laid off or going to be or don't have jobs, that God will provide for them. I pray for the sick that God will put His healing hand on them. I pray that God will be with the team that is helping me with financial decisions and that God will lead me to what I need to do. I pray for my lawyers team that God will put His hand in that situation as well. I give You all my concerns and worries and life in Your hands. I trust in You to guide and direct whatever happens. As for me and my house we will serve the Lord!!!

1 comment:

  1. So sorry you were both not feeling well physically! I am sorry we haven't caught up via the telephone. With the mud we got Sunday night, I am feeling even more behind. I'll email you our # so you can call anytime. I feel like my mind has so much going into it, I forget to call.....

    ReplyDelete