Saturday, October 17, 2009

Todays verse is Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might. Ecclesiastes 9:10

This week has been great. No stress or worries this past week. Had a birthday party Friday night which was fun at time. I passed up ten hours overtime to spend day with Alex. House has been freezing for 3 days and couldn't figure it out so I finally told landlord when it was 45 degrees and 8:30 at night on a weekend. Ooops. It took 3 hours for guy to figure out what is wrong and fix it. It was the control panel. It is 1:10am and heat is coming out again. Yeah!! I can't wait to go home and visit. Missing people there. So many people I want to see and so little time.

Psalm 139:23 Search me O God and know my heart, try me and know my thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment