Monday, October 12, 2009

Todays verse is Ecclesiastes 9:10 Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with all your might. (Our grand business is not to see what lies dimly at a distance, but to do what lies clearly at hand)

Today I had 6 kids most of day. After eating lunch at Sarah's mom's house we went bowling and bowled three games. I won 2 out of 3 and Sarah's brother Aaron won 1. We had fun though. I then took the kids later out to dinner. I am still sane. :) I am still happy today. It is so great of feeling. I wish I could've left it totally on the alter before.

Jesse was cute tonight. On way to dinner he said from back of suburban Cousin LouAnn you need to get remarried. I replied then you need to help me find a great christian man.
Alex said I thought you weren't gonna get married again but that would be cool, I could have a dad again but I will still love my dad too. Well, I didn't tell her this but I thought I will still love him too.

After bowling we stopped into my work and one of my co-workers couldn't believe 5 of them were all in same family. The kids were very well behaved. My store mgr was walking to his car for lunch and he asked how many kids are getting out they just keep coming. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment