Thursday, October 15, 2009

This past week, has been great. I have spoiled my co-workers with sweets this week to celebrate a birthday. This week, I have had peace and happiness reguarding family issues. I praise God for a daughter who not only serves Him but also takes great care of me. This week I have been praying for a godly man. There have been times though I don't feel that because I still miss Chris and no one is gonna want me to cry to them about him. So I am praying in God's timing He will bring me the man He wants. I am debating if I am going to go to the party Friday night or not. I want to but don't trust myself either. I am content here and I am enjoying life and God has and is continuing to bless us. Just because Iowa has a law about front plates on cars as well I have had to buy for each car a plate bracket which was an arm and leg but place is going to install them for the price of one. Today I wore my rings on right hand and it didn't bother me like normal. Usually it lasts for about 10 minutes. Is this a sign that I am ready to move on? God had marriage fun and loving the last two years and I enjoyed it and wanting that again. This time though it is God not LouAnn's choosing of time and person.:)I love facebook. I get to chat with friends and family online. It is 1am and so I better turn in. I have to get up in 6 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment