Monday, May 18, 2009

Prayers

Good Evening, I am needing prayer, For the past week I have been feeling weak and light headed and I haven't been able to go on the deck even because I feel like any minute I can fall. I have been eating. Some people say maybe my body is now out of shock and my weightloss and changes in my life are finally catching up. I hope it's that. I am trying not to go to the doctor for a couple of reasons, one I don't have one and second I have Alex's bills to pay for. It seems also that I am more hungry now as well. I drink my water instead of eating when I shouldn't. Also,please be praying for an unspoken request as well.

Today, I decided to take the last day of school off so when Alex gets out at 11am we can spend the day together. I didn't want to but someone else needed hours and I know that this summer I have to work and won't see her much, so I am trusting God. Tonight over dinner she said I can't wait til school is over so we can spend a lot of time together and I had to tell her the bad news of me working. So it validated that I did the right thing to make this last day special for her. It will be a surprise because she thinks Sue will still be picking her up. It will be different this year because last year her dad had off two weekdays and I took vacation one day each week then she only had 2 days with family per week. This year it will be all week unless she is at camp or I have vacation which is only 5 days which I took at her birthday time.

My prayer tonight is to thank God for His love and forgiveness. I thank Him for answering a prayer today. I was approved for the bigger life insurance coverage. I thank Him for what He is going to do. I pray that He will heal my habits and heal my emotional connection with Alex. Help me to have patience with her. I pray that You will help me show her how you worked in our lives and that You will reveal Yourself to her. I pray that you will continue to be with us and those who need Your healing and salvation. I thank you for this beautiful day. As for me and my house we will serve the Lord.

1 comment:

  1. I know it is hard to be ballanced about everything, especially with so much going on. We continue to pray for you both. Wonderful pictures of Alex!

    ReplyDelete