Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Thought of you with love today,but that is nothing new.I thought about you yesterday,and days before that too.I think of you in silence,I often speak your name.All I have are memories and a picture in a frame. Your memory is a keepsake,with which I'll never part.God has you in his keeping,I have you in my heart. Tomorrow I celebrate my 31st birthday and I will be thinking of you missing the joy you brought. I am having a moms night out with my cousins wife Sarah, since Alex doesn't care for Red Lobster and you are not here but I will take you and her with me in my thoughts and heart. Last year I didn't feel up to celebrating but this year I am, I have lots to celebrate and to be thankful for. God has blessed me far more than I could ever think I deserved. I have friends, family, co-workers,and so much love and support surrounds me. Most of your ways I have carried on and keep getting better at. I only imagine the smiles you and God shine down for me. Life is not the same but as you would say make the best out of what you have and make each moment a happy one. I love you and I know that I will have a great birthday. Thank you.

I told you this many times and I will say it again, A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are. Thank you for accepting me the way I was. I was not perfect and still not. Sometimes I was not always truthful and you still loved me. I am difficult at times as well. I took you for granited alot too. I am still working on all of these and I know I am slowly improving. God has surely blessed Alex and I and you need not to worry about us. We are in God's hands and living in love.

The one thing I took for granited was your sweet sayings that you would send with flowers. If only I would have kept more than the two I have. I have alot of them in my heart and head. Thank you for the memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment