Saturday, March 6, 2010

Its three in the morning and I am still wide awake. God has been great and friends and family has helped me to find my happiness again. This past week has been great. I went out yesterday morning and measured the snow that we still have and it was thirteen inches. I think this is the first time in a long time I have had snow on the ground on my birthday. It is ok though because God makes all things beautiful including His children.

I am sorry Alex for not taking your hand when you wanted me to during the movie. I truly do love you and adore you. Please forgive me for not taking your hand when you reached for me. Please know God is always there when you reach out to Him. He won't ever fail you. I will do my best to do better.

My review was today and it went well. Charlotte wrote that I am very pleasant to work with and with customers and that I always have a smile and am outgoing. Many friends say she described me to the tee. She later trusted me to write the months review which she does and she was pleased on what I said so she published it. I felt great.

Thank you God for giving me my life back of happiness and confidence. I will use it for Your glory. Thank you for making Iowa feel at home for me. It is great to live here. The people here are great, the woman's bible study group, co-workers and the crossroads assembly of God church gang are the bomb. I look forward to going to work and to church and to meet with the ladies. Couldn't ask for anything more right now until God wants to do more.

No comments:

Post a Comment