Thursday, March 4, 2010

My 31st birthday

Today I woke up joyful and feeling beautiful. For the first time in a long time I felt like living life fully and in the moment and for the future rather than focusing on the past. I smiled and laughed alot today. God blessed me with a beautiful sunshiny day. A co-worker made cupcakes for my birthday which were yummi and it was a slow and relaxing day at work so had a few. I even got flowers today. Sarah surprised me with a small arrangement of daisies, I think, when she met me for dinner.
Delphia made me a card and Sarah and her church got me cards as well. My neighbor from IN sent me one in the mail too.
Sarah had Alex make a chocolate pie which was delicious and got to socialize with Don, Sarah and Alex after my day was complete. I even wore my own clothes, I usually wear something of Chris' on special occasions. Sarah thought I would have worn what I usually do and so she wore a beautiful blouse to match. It was a great time with her. I am thankful for this friendship and how it is blossoming. I wished I would have had my camera so we could have had a picture together. I will always have this memory.

Thank you God for such a great day and having me live life fully today. It was a great feeling and praying I keep this joyful feeling. I love you. I am truly blessed and am grateful for all You are.

2 comments:

  1. I totally brought my camera so we could get a picture, then promptly forgot all about it. I was too relaxed :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is great that you were totally relaxed. That was the main purpose. To not think about anything but having a great time together.

    ReplyDelete