Saturday, October 10, 2009

Todays verse is Philippians 4:8 (sorry mom) Finally beloved whatever is true whatever is honorable, whatever is just whatever is pure whatever is pleasing think about such things. (It is only by thinking about great and good things that we come to love them)

This is the day the Lord has made and I will rejoice and be glad in it. Alex has helped me believe that today. On my bed this afternoon I found a card she made On front it says A precious gift of moments with a picture of precious moments glued in middle. Inside it says The joy you brought to my heart I will give you but you can share it with me.

I fell asleep at 4am and then the girls got up and ate while I slept til 10. We did errands and I just made steak burritos to take over to Don and Homer. I got up and after shower text since no answer to cousins saying I quit playing their game. Took deep breath and have been enjoying the day. The girls and I ate at Carlos O'Kellys today and the mgr would only allow me to use 1 coupon unlike back home. It is ok though. Ordered the items I need for front plates from Ford today. They will be in Tuesday. Then I have to set up appt for them to install. As I was leaving I saw a vehicle I like for 17000, maybe I should save for that first since I am content here. It would probably get better milage and gas. I would save the white lincoln for a back up and trade the blue in.

Marlene and Alex asked if I could hook up Nintendo but wasn't sure if it would work since we had problems with it when Chris was alive. It is hooked up and it works. :) It has been an overall good day.

Alex and I talked to dad today and found out Anthony has had more issues. Please be praying for him and my parents as they are trying to provide for him and keep loving him unconditionally as he acts out on anger from past hurts and abuse. Still don't know what is happening for Thanksgiving Sarah offered there house to my family while hers is at a church. I want to see them but not sure I want to go all out and have turkey, dressing, etc. I know I will be home for sure Dec 30-Jan 3rd. I have to work day after Thanksgiving or I would travel there for the 4 day weekend.

We took dinner to McCallum house and everyone there was just slowly eating which was unusual. Don got up and got cottage cheese and then I remembered they don't like spicy. I had put on red enchilada sauce over the burritos. They ate it without complaints and made me feel good about cooking for them. I know it was hard but thank you for being kind and considerate.

Today was great; I didn't know that choosing to be happy was so easy and relaxing. The kids and Don and their neighbors had smores on a bonfire tonight. I chose to stay in where it was warm. We miss you Sarah. Have a safe trip back.

No comments:

Post a Comment