Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Frustration

Today was a day of frustration. First, Sue still trying to get me to do something for Alex's birthday. Then Jennifer's drink falling on my sidewalk (I did it trying to juggle everything). Then Jennifer and I had a conversation about my blog from yesterday and I had already read her comment this morning. I have discernment and besides I am not ready to move on. I am ready to have healthy Christian relationships though. I am frustrated that everyone keeps asking how I am doing, when they don't understand what I am going through. I am also frustrated that I started talking to people about my life and now they want to know everything when I don't know everything yet. I am still waiting on the Lord to reveal to me clearly. It is my fault though because I speak too soon or talk to them about my issues when I should just keep it to myself. I love my family and Chris' as well. My conflicts and commitments will turn into change, as Beth Moore puts it. I will always love my family and Chris and his family. For now, have a great night. If I don't blog awhile don't worry, I am fine just working through things so I don't get much more agitated or irritated most of the time like lately.

2 comments:

  1. We all get frustrated over things so don't beat yourself up over any of it. Life happens. Since you will be at Don's house for Alex and Jon's birthdays, will it hurt anything to have another celebration with Sue? As an aunt, I can understand her desire to celebrate with Alex. Think about it and do what is best as God tells you. Love you. Aunt Arlona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prayers sent up for you Chica!!!

    ReplyDelete