Friday, April 17, 2009

Good Evening, I am sitting out on my deck typing while Alex is riding her bike around half the block. She is so fun. She stops at our driveway each time to blow a kiss and hug to me. Casper (our cat) is out here with me. Today was a good day. Stressful at times but overall good. I did however go 48 hours without doing my bad habit. Then I had one and literally got sick. I got out of my car and just hurled next to my driveway. I guess that means I am over my habit. I haven't stopped for a pop in the morning before work and tonight was the only time after work since Tuesday I picked one up. I have been drinking water this week and I actually have gotten through the day. Yawning a lot though. Tonight at 6:30pm I had to go get some things from another store and bring to mine and it was great timing because as I started the car I Will Rise was just starting to play.

Tonight my parents are at Sala concert which I couldn't go because I had to work til 7pm. They are spending the night here tonight to save gas and time for tomorrow so my dad can help me with my room. Alex got home around 7:30 after going Putt-Putt with cousin Sue. Tomorrow I am debating on grilling and eating on the deck. I hope the weather is nice and I feel like I can with Chris not being here.

My prayer tonight is that God will control Alex's attitudes (which she had prior to Feb.) and continue to show her she is loved. I pray that God will continue to work in our lives and show Himself to us. I am thankful that God has given Alex and I the strength that we need to go on with life. I thank God for His compassion and comfort. I pray that our faith will continue to grow stronger as He leads. I continue to pray for healing of the sick and the broken hearts. I thank God for all He has done and said to us through these past months. As for me and my house we will serve the Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment