Saturday, April 3, 2010



Tomorrow is Easter and I am so blessed to have such a wonderful Father that cared enough about me that He beared my pain on that cross I nailed Him to. Looking forward to the celebration of the Risen King. I can not wait to be in the presence of the Lord amongst others. Where two or three are gathered there He will be. I can not thank God enough for sparing my life and bringing me through some difficult trying trials. I am in awww of Him.



Tonight Alex and I painted our nails to match our outfits. We had fun today even though it was a laxed day due to me not able to sleep last night. Last night we enjoyed the evening with our cousins that live 6 miles from us and enjoyed dinner and game/movie together. It has been awhile since seeing them and it was nice to see them again. Hopefully, not to much time passes before we do it again. Today Alex and I spent a laxed day together. I pray that she will see and know the love of God for herself and that she will hunger for Him and follow His ways. She is so sweet and caring. She is giving up her bunkbed,which I didn't ask her she told me I could get rid of them if I wanted to, so we can have more room in our small house we are renting. She has been sleeping on floor anyways due to rolling around so much her sheets come off within 10 minutes. Even though I am eagerly wanting a house that I can actually unpack in, I am thankful that God was able to give me the time and money to save so that when this set back came I didn't have to wonder or worry where was I gonna get the funds from,that I had it. Thank you God. His timing is always the best.

I see the doctor for my foot checkup on Monday. It is doing better than last time but still swells alot and sometimes causes pain. I am not worried though because I have a friend who has had the same injury that even after a year it sometimes gives her problems. I know in God's time it will be healed and in the meantime I am doing what I can to do my part in the healing process.

Alex and I are still having our date nights. It has been a blast. I look forward to it each week and always eagerly awaiting. It is less than 2 months before we meet up with Jennifer and go to Disney World together for a week.

I pray and hope each one of you will have a blessed Easter and rejoice and be grateful in Him. Happy Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment