Sunday, April 4, 2010

He is Risen indeed!!!!!! Praising Him all day long!!!! We had a great breakfast at church then a nice service. After church we had dinner with Sarah's side of the family here at the Dike Baptist Church. Then we came home and met the family that took the bunkbed out of our way. I moved a couple of things to make it walkable and more spacious now that the bed is out of the way. Alex and I are loving the space and keep walking in it. I don't have a before pic except on facebook but I do have the spacious picture. Bunkbed was where the white dresser is and had an inch in between the end of bed to couch. The dresser was at end of my bed and next to couch with little walk room in between bed and dresser.The table that is at end of bed now was next to china cupboard in corner. Space between china cupboard and bed was a sideways body and was tight.

After that we went to Don and Sarah's for Alex to roast marshmallows and hotdogs while Sarah and her cousin Anna and I visited and played Dutch Blitz. I had a headache most of the day and ended up with a small migraine this afternoon around 5pm. I took a maxalt before going over to their house and then had a coke there and by time I left (with 9 people there) it was gone. Don't know if it was the medication or coke or company but grateful it is gone.

I am so glad to be home for a change and able to worship with my church family here. I am looking forward to this month as I continue to grow in the Lord and learn what He has instore for me as well. I am grateful to tell you that I am Lovin Life and enjoying what I have around me. Thank you Lord. I love you and thank you for bearing my punishment on that cross.

No comments:

Post a Comment