Thursday, February 18, 2010

Today I mourn with a friend as the family lost their brother/son. It was unexpected. He went in the hospital with flu symptoms and then was sent home on hospice on Monday and died sometime in the middle of the night on Tuesday. My heart goes out to them and sorry that I can't be there like for me when Chris died. The funeral is Saturday and I am helping at my uncle's 80th birthday party. He is ok with it and knows I am here for him for when he needs to talk. Love it when friends understand and know that the love is there.

So today I am writing a tribute to Chris but also writing it to God.
So many beautiful memories...Today I am remembering all the happy times we have shared and sll those special moments when just being together was all we needed. You have brought so much happiness into my life just by being you. You will always be my partner on this beautiful journey we share. I love you.(You)

For the most part we are doing well. There are days that it is harder than others. There is a day or two each week that I can't sleep well or get to sleep but God is so great that He is right here with me. I am thankful that I have a job and a daughter and a place to live. I thank you God for each trial and dilemna you allow so that my faith keeps growing. I thank you for the motivation to pack my lunch and not eat out hardly anymore and that in 26 days I have lost 10 pounds. I pray you will help me to keep it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment