Sunday, October 25, 2009

Praing the Lord

This weekend was a great weekend. I got to see friends and family. I felt bad because I avoided family mostly so I didn't get sick. I wish there was more time in the weekend as well. Alex enjoyed the pumpkin patch with grandma and Aunt Jen and one of her friends. I ended up picking up my nephew. I beat my friends in both games of bowling. The Sunday service was excellent. It is amazing though that both churches are doing Acts. First Assembly is doing it in morning service and here in Iowa we are on Chapter 9 and it is at night services. Alex and I had a great trip singing praises to God and I was thinking of what to right on wall of facebook and it was gonna be Christ my Solid Rock I stand! However, I am still praising God but I almost hit a deer and God spared that and the lives of Alex and I and everything else that happened. It took 2 car washes to get cleaned from mud and grass but the important thing is that I have Alex still. Still shaken up a little. It was my first deer I have seen while driving. Had to get home so I took 10 minutes to calm down a little and drove with sick stomach feeling and shaking a little still. Made it home though. It is funny because last night we were talking deer and then prior to this incident we called mom and told her about a semi in median and here I am hour from home and a deer comes and I am in median and east bound lane when I should be in westbound.

I am praying for God's direction still. I am glad and thankful for what He has done for me. I am grateful for the healing He has done in my life. I know I don't want to buy a house yet because I don't know what next. I also am scared I will be depressed from emptiness of house and no one to share it with. Plus the estate is still open from this other one. I am not wanting to lose focus on God. I am praying for a godly man that will accept me and Alex for who we are. I want the Lord to be first in all of the lives and I want to know the person before marrying as well. I am singing praises to God who is my ALL in ALL.

No comments:

Post a Comment