Thursday, November 18, 2010

It has been forever since I have been on here. It is hard to believe it is almost the end of the year! I lost my bets since I went home to get cake pans for a cake but also to see friends and family. Main reason though was the cake pans.

I am so glad to have Sarah apart of my life here. She is an amazing friend. We see eachothers needs most of time and also help eachother out when needed. Love her kids to death too. I may not always agree with everything and vice versa the support and encouragement is great. I know I don't set a good example in one area of my life right now but I am praying that God takes that away again. I allowed myself to do this and to tell the truth I am scared of giving it up cause it helps me not to eat all the time out of bordom and helps me have a little bit of Chris with me. I know this is just excuses but it is truth of how it satisfies my hurts/despair. I thank God for allowing friends and family to still love the person I am rather than rebuke me cause I have this bad habit.

I had parent teacher conferences tonight and Alex is still doing quite well in school. She has to take a test in fall and spring to see where she ranks in state average and this fall she is above the average. Her teacher was very pleased with her work and contribution in class too. I couldn't ask for better public school than this. I have also been placed in a great work atmosphere and love my work family.

It has been a year now since my foot injury and even though the pain and swelling is still there it is not as bad as it was.

Since Jan 24th I have lost 100 pounds. I am finding it is more difficult now to lose the last 30 pounds now that I am a smaller weight. In the past 3 months I have lost 26 pounds, and 10 inches in waist and 3.5 inches in hips and 1-2 inches in each thigh and arm. I work Thanksgiving so that will save me the calories but will miss the socialization with Sarah's loving family. Alex is gonna go with them. Thank you to Sarah's family for adopting us into their family. Things are going well for us and we love it here.
The most difficult for me is being so far away from friends and family who need help or go in and out of hospital for health issues. I am very thankful for my daughter, work, and family. God has truly blessed me. No matter the circumstances I face God is always there blessing my walk with Him. I owe my life to Him and He is the reason I am so happy and confident! Trust me there are days I still get so angry at Chris and God but things happen and we always don't understand why or how could we not have been able to do something to stop it. All I know is I have to keep trusting and believing God has a perfect plan for my life. God promises to prosper, provide, and catch me when I fall or become weak. I do have to say being a single parent is difficult and hard. I so wish and pray God will bring me a mate to help out. One who will help be a support in raising Alex and love us both. One who allows me to be me and also loves the Lord. One who will live in this cold cold cold part of the country unless God moves us elsewhere. I know it will happen and good comes to those who wait upon the Lord. I love you God and family and my friends. Thanks for your prayers and love and support, Cause of that we are doing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment