Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Good Evening, Just got Alex packed for her first day of Fifth grade tomorrow. She has been waiting all summer for this day. Each day she said I wish school was starting. Where does the time go? She also thinks Iowa as her home. It has not even been a year yet and she gets homesick, or asks can we stay here until atleast I graduate.

I have reached the mid-20's now, losing 68 pounds since Jan 24th. I have about 50 more to lose to be where the doctor wants and about 80 to be where I want. We will see. I have pushed through tough pain with foot but well worth it. I try to walk 5-7 miles a day with some being none due to the pain. I am very thankful to Sarah for helping motivate me and sometimes having me tag along with her. I appreciate her walking my speed so I have company. She is doing great as well.

I am traveling the next few weekends then hope to finally be home and go to my church and just relax. I enjoy driving but there is also a time to just be home and not have craziness around you.

Be praying for my friend Gregg and his family as they still struggle with his heart condition and also financially. Another friend has a sinus infection that seems to be staying too. The pastor I worked under back home his son is in hospital due to serious infection to colon so keep him in your prayers. Continue to pray for my cousin's family as they are grieving the loss of Barb.

1 comment:

  1. Hoping to make a walking date for next week. Still dragging from our trip.

    ReplyDelete