Thursday, December 17, 2009

I just want to wish everyone a blessed Christmas season. I am so grateful to God for what He has done in our lives this year and has helped us through. I am thankful that Alex and I are closer than we were in February. She is such a blessing. The following video reminds me of this year. Each time I listen to this different phrases or messages come across louder than others and sometimes even confusing or hard to understand. This year has been one of those years but praising God that He tunes His ears to each of our frequency and understanding.

When it gets hard and you are warn down look at everything you have gone through and see how God has helped ♥ ..."Because, sometimes, you have to step outside of the person you've been. And remember the person you were meant to be. The person you wanted to be. The person you are."♥

No comments:

Post a Comment