Monday, November 23, 2009

Good Evening, I woke up this morning and the pain was not that bad but the swelling is still there. I went to chiropractor with Sarah,she picked me up to go. I found out I have an extra vertabrae which is the cause of my spine to curve at bottom. I have bone spurs on both my feet which he couldn't believe I haven't felt them. I need to get arch supports now for my feet. He said he will treat the spurs once my feet heal from this injury. He thinks what happened is that when I stepped down the bone that runs long ways in foot collapsed causing bone tissue to be pushed b/n and causing swelling and pain. The chiropractor got results of my x-rays from Friday and it is just badly sprained (which is worse than fracture in some cases)but I am praising God for it to be only sprained than to be broken. I am going home tomorrow for Thanksgiving for my sake. If it was for anyone else I would stay here. I am wanting to just waste away in my bed. It is hitting me worse than what I thought it would of not hosting 20 some people and cooking and entertaining them. It is also hitting me of being angry with Chris for leaving even though I understand and God has given me peace about the whole issue. I need to surround myself with family and friends and so I am leaving Tues to rest my feet Wed and then rest my feet Friday and then leave Saturday evening to rest all day Sunday and hopefully get release to go to work on Monday. I wish my parents could make this long trip but I knew this when I moved out here that they wouldn't be able to. I love each and every one of you and pray God will bless you this Thanksgiving. I am thankful to God for His many second chances and what He has done in Alex's and my lives and what He is going to be doing as well. I am thankful for family and friends which helped me get through these difficult months and days. I am thankful for the church families they both minister to me in unique ways. I love you all and thank you so much for being by my side. Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment